Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Tunes: Christmas Edition

Normally, I'll only be posting one song per week, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite holiday songs, and there is only one week 'til Christmas! These three songs make me so happy, I've been known to listen to them all year round. ^_^


The Night Before Christmas - Brandon Heath


The lyrics to "Night Before Christmas" are so beautifully written. They speak of the darkness and pain that the world had endured, while proclaiming the love of God that was manifest through Jesus' birth.

"We were so lost on earth, no peace, no worth, no way to escape.
In fear, no faith, no hope, no grace, and no light,
but that was the night before Christmas."





I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day - Casting Crowns


I just love this song. Such pretty music, and such amazing lyrics. :)






No Room - Todd Agnew


For some strange reason, YouTube doesn't appear to have this song. I'm really confused as to why, but here's a link to the Amazon mp3 sample. I don't know how to link to an iTunes song, but if you want to hear more, they have a longer sample of "No Room". ;)

Todd Agnew has some really awesome music, and so in place of "No Room", I give you "Grace Like Rain", which is a beautiful spin-off of "Amazing Grace".


(EDIT: the videos didn't embed correctly at first, but they should work now. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment