Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Lady Antebellum

I'm not a Valentines Day person. I don't plan a frilly pink outfit. I don't give out cards or chocolate. (I did when I was little, but even then they were blue and white, not pink. =P)

The materialism and sugar-orientation of Valentine Day celebration doesn't make me happy. I don't need stuff to know I'm loved, and if I have too much sugar I will spin out of control.

All that to say, when I realized Valentines Day was on a Tuesday, I wasn't sure what song to post. I realized that "This = Love" by the Script could work, but I had already shared it.

Recently I discovered "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum, plus it's tangentially related to Valentines Day. ^_^ I've never been a Lady Antebellum fan ("Need You Now" seemed clingy and lame), even though I love country, but this song is nice and their new album is really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment