Saturday, January 28, 2012

bread, and debate, and squirrels -- oh my!

Today, we made bread. (Note: That's the royal "we", as I basically sat around and did debate and studied economics.) I'm allergic to wheat, so nice bread is rare. Spelt flour bread doesn't always turn out very well, but this is an amazing recipe. Look how pretty it is! ^_^



As I was dancing around the kitchen, being excited over the prospect of warm bread dipped in garlic and olive oil, I noticed a squirrel in the yard.

While I recognize that a squirrel is basically an oversized rat (read: pointy teeth and a carrier of disease), it's a really stinking cute oversized rat. Also it has bright eyes and a bushy tail. And when it's noshing on a piece of bread right outside my window, I just have to "aaaaawwww!" (and take a picture.)



In other news, I adore my new camera. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment