Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Post-Tourney Tunes & GoogleMusic

Yeah, I know: I'm late.

But I have a good excuse - I was in California.

Amazing, sunny, beautiful, warm California.

And I was doing speech and debate. Which makes it even more awesome.

I'll post pictures later in the week, so you can see the awesomeness.

But it was snowing when I came home. =/

Oh well.

Unstoppable - Rascal Flatts

I absolutely adore the original song (I think the lyrics are better ^_^) but the Olympics mix sounds more like pop music, for those of you who don't like the twangy-country Rascal Flatts style as much. 
When the cold hard rain just won't quit / And you can't see your way out of it
You find your faith has been lost and shaken / You take back what's been taken
Get on your knees and dig down deep / You can do what you think is impossible
Keep on believing, don't give in / It'll come and make you whole again
It always will, it always does / Love is unstoppable
Love, it can weather any storm, / Bring you back to being born, again
It's a helping hand when you need it most / A lighthouse shining on the coast
That never goes dim. 
(Original Lyrics)




~*~*~ Public Service Announcement ~*~*~

I don't know if you've noticed, but iTunes music is expensive. I'm predicting GoogleMusic to get a pretty substantial following. One of their last promotions was $5 albums, and $0.50 songs. At the moment, they have a couple $0.25 albums. Yeah. Twenty-five-cents. No lie. Check it out. Their prices change a lot, but if you just keep an eye on their promotions, you can often catch the music you've been waiting for on sale. Amazon's music department is also putting things on sale - which makes me happy.

This is compilation of 20 random popular songs. Honestly, I'll probably buy it just for the Adele song - it's cheaper than buying it as a normal single. =P (EDIT: Don't forget to double-check the pricing if you buy it - sometimes it changes from the display page to the checkout page.) Also, here's Tha Carter IV, again for $0.25. I'm not a Lil' Wayne fan, but in case you are, tis really really really cheap... They also have a couple genres where a selection of the albums are $4 (1) (2).

No comments:

Post a Comment