Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Act of Valor

I haven't seen the new movie Act of Valor yet (note: R for violence/intensity), but it looks really good. It stars active-duty Navy SEALS, and is shot as realistically as possible (live ammo, etc). Tis pretty intense looking , but also emotionally powerful. The soundtrack is mostly by country artists, but it doesn't have too country of a sound. Anyway, I love the music, and I'm excited to watch the movie, so I thought I'd share a couple songs. (Don't forget HD for better quality audio and video.)

For You - Keith Urban
And I wonder, would I give my life? / Could I make that sacrifice?

If it came down to it, could I take the bullet, I would.
Yes I would for you.


I Was Here - Lady Antebellum

I wanna do something that matters / Say something different
Something that sets the whole world on its ear
Wanna do something better / With the time I’ve been given
I wanna try / To touch a few hearts in this life
And leave nothing less than something that says
I was here



No comments:

Post a Comment