Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Max Schneider

This guy is kinda awesome. I adore his voice. He hasn't done that many covers on YouTube, but the ones that he has blew me away. Surprisingly, he has a really high voice as well as his unbelievable normal voice. These videos aren't really in any particular order - they were going to be in order of preference, but then I couldn't decide which one I liked best!

Breakeven - The Script

This isn't my favorite song, but his voice goes with it really nicely. Don't get bored with the first part. =P Awesome showcase of his talent.


It Will Rain - Bruno Mars

This was the first song I heard Max in. Love the intro/his first verse. I'm not as into the girl's parts though.


Without You - David Guetta & Usher

This song probably has the least contrast in it (between his passionate voice and his high delicate voice =P), but there's definitely still some, and it's really good. Plus, I like the song itself.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh this guy is amazing :) I often love covers of songs more than the original =P I assume you've also listened to Cristina Grimmie's covers? Ahmazin'. ~The Megster ;)

    ReplyDelete