Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Daughtry


September - Daughtry

Love the music in this song. My friends and I heard this song at a random restaurant in San Jose. I couldn't hear the lyrics, but  it sounded pretty. Now I love the rest of their songs too. =P



On The Inside - Daughtry

I like this message in this song. And the guitar is cool. And his voice -- aaaa so pretty! =P I was listening to this at my computer, but when mom walked by, she insisted that I turn the volume way up, because, "it's not the kind of song you can listen to quietly." ^_^

You can move to  another town
Hide where you're  sure you won't be found
But it's still just you on the inside
You can pretend it will be alright
No matter how you sell it
When you tell it it's a lie
Cause it's still just you on the inside
...
Still love you on the inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment