Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Tunes: Lindsey Stirling

Hannah posted about Lindsey Stirling the other day, and I think it deserves a repost.

Seriously, this girl is amazing. =D I love her expression as she plays, and her cute little dancing. As Hannah linked, the Lord of the Rings Medley and Transcendence are both awesome. Be sure to listen to the LoTR song. (Also, listen to the HD, people, it's so much better.)

Two other songs I want to add here...

Spontaneous Me
I feel like you can hear a lot of her other work in this song, but I like it anyway. Her musical style is so unique - even though I don't tend to like instrumental-only music, I actually like this.





Electric Daisy Violin

This sounds a bit like her other songs - but she's just so adorable. ^_^ The title really summarizes her style to me. =P





1 comment: