Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Tunes: The Fray

The Fray is cool.

I hate to admit it, but I originally heard them on the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack. >.< (Note, if you don't know what that is, don't look it up. Tis a messed TV show. =P) My cousins watched it, and bought the music, which they then loaned to my mom. Little me saw it on the shelf, and started listening to it. Some of the songs made me "O.o", but I like others, even now - like the Fray. ^_^

Scars & Stories is their newest album, which came out at the end of summer. The two videos I'm embedding are from it - and I think I like this album best overall. However, some of their other stuff is still good. "You Found Me", in particular, is thought-provoking and awesome music.

Heartbeat

Oh you got a fire and it's burning in the rain
Thought that it went out, but it's burning just the same
And you don't look back, not for anything
'Cause if you love someone, you love them all the same


Run For Your Life

Run and you don't give up
All that you are / All that you want
Run for your life right now



I also like "48 to Go" (the lyrics are fun - tis interesting) and the music in "Turn Me On" is cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment